1. ELA- Tuck Everlasting vocabulary worksheet (if you did not finish defining the words in class, please finish for homework) 2. Social Studies Quiz tomorrow on the Renaissance 3. Pizza Money due Thursday 4. Trip Slips for Blue Heron Park on February 10
1. ELA- Reading Worksheet due Thursday 2. Math Worksheet- Unit Rates 3. Pizza Money due Thursday 4. Trip Slips for Blue Heron Park 2/10
1. ELA Worksheet due tomorrow 2. Science Project Presentations tomorrow- write 1 paragraph on looseleaf about your project. Be prepared to present it 3. Pizza Money due tomorrow 4. Trip Slips
1. ELA Worksheet- "The Crash" and "Saved by the Bell" 2. Math Worksheet- Math Review Homework 3. Pizza Day tomorrow 4. Trip Slips
1. ELA- Study Lesson 4 vocabulary words for your midterm on Tuesday 2. Start studying your religion review for your midterm Wednesday 3. NO SCHOOL MONDAY
Have a great weekend! MIDTERM SCHEDULE:
January 21 (Tuesday) - ELA (reading comprehension + vocabulary) January 22 (Wednesday)- Religion January 23 (Thursday)- Social Studies (open book) January 24 (Friday)- Math *Rube Goldberg Project counts as your Science Midterm!